Who are we?.
HCI S.A. is an argetine company operating in Puerto Iguazu since 2002 in Luxury Hotels and Entertainment. Since its inception, the company drives its management to success with a responsible and solidary administration, confided in Iguazu as a great tourist destination, assuming the challenge and commitment to transform the old and forgotten Provincial Hotel, in a luxurious and modern Hotel 5 stars, that renew the look to the turistic destiny and the city
HCI S.A. grouped operations::
Iguazú Grand Resort, Spa & Casino
Panoramic Hotel Iguazú & Casino
Casino Café Central
Buenos Aires Grand
Currently, more than 750 people are working in HCI SA. This convert the company as one of the largest employers in the region and the largest employer in Puerto Iguazú
1994: Once privatized, the Casino was opened in its current location.
1998: Casino Iguazú begin to increase its services and opens a new hotel with 61 luxurious suites for its customers
2002: The current owners acquired the business. They face an important process of remodeling all its dependencies, building the "Paradise Spa" and a modern recreation room called "Play Land". The reformations convert the "Casino Iguazú" in one of most luxurious and important in Latin America.
2003: Café Central born in the center of Iguazu. A fantastic slots room in the city.
2005:47 new rooms, converts the Iguazu Grand Hotel in the most luxurious of the region
2005: The Magic Café opens its doors. One of the best variety theatre in the country.
2007: The Panoramic Hotel Iguazu Opens , with 91 rooms and a spectacular view of the Iguazu River, part of the three borders.
2007: Wanda Casino opens, a stunning entertainment room in the heart of the city of Wanda, Misiones.
2008: From a important investment, Central Café reopens with game tables and is renamed to "Casino Café Central".
2011: The Great Hall was inaugurated. A modern luxury living for events and conventions, with capacity for over 650 people (audience), and more than 400 people (banquet), fully equipped with the latest technology.
2012: 26 new rooms were opened at the Iguazu Grand. All new rooms are superior suites with a modern style while maintaining the luxury that characterizes them.
2012: From a major investment, trying to meet the expectations of our clients, was inaugurated the Spa of Panoramic Hotel Iguazu, which will be located on the 5th floor of the hotel, with a breathtaking view of the confluence of the Iguazu and Parana rivers.
2012: As further evidence of their development and growth, HCI launched in October the " Buenos Aires Grand Hotel " 5 stars, similar to the others in the company, located in the chic Recoleta neighborhood of the City of Buenos Aires. The Hotel has 90 rooms, meeting rooms, restaurants, and a 5-level garage in the basement of the building.
Meet the highest standards of service in the industry, in order to achieve and maintain the highest level of excellence and comfort in its infrastructure, able to satisfy the expectations of our employees, customers, suppliers and shareholders, and is also a company committed community.
- Consolidate the company as a leading group in the hospitality industry and entertainment, expanding their business and retain their identity.
- Manage human resources of the organization based on ethics, the development of people through continuous training.
- Be the company that providers want to link to, because we have a responsable management in our relations with each one.
- Generate profit margins that exceed the expectations of shareholders, from a responsible and ethical management of finances.
- Contributing to the community in a responsible and supportive, accompanying the development of the society in which it operates.
- Respect: for the rights and dignity of all persons and organizations, being honest, fair and understanding.
- Commitment: Involvement in all processes of the organization by aligning the personal objectives (our internal customers or employees) with organizational, developing loyalty actions to continuously improve relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Responsibility: for our actions, and consequences of what we say and do.
- Quality:Our services aim to exceed the expectations of our customers, to make a difference in the competitive market, offering quality services optimizing available resources.
- Honesty:with colleagues, partners, investors, customers, suppliers, government and communities in which we work.
- Teamwork: Achieving positive outcomes aligned with company strategy through synergy, team building, collaboration and cooperation.
- Integrity: to do the right thing, even when it is difficult or not popular.